Saturday, April 21, 2012

1/30 Things: Random Facts

This is part of a series of posts I will be doing over the next 30 days or so.  It's from a list of 30 questions I found on this blog: Hopes and Dreams (you can see the all of the questions there).
--------------------------------------------------------------

20 random facts about yourself.

1. I love The Beatles.
2. I was president of the American Sign Language club in high school.
3. I've attended church with President Hinckley.
4. I can solve a Rubik's cube in less than 2 minutes.
5. My favorite instrument on Rockband is guitar.
6. I like making green smoothies (fruit smoothies with spinach!).
7. My favorite Disney movies growing up were Aladdin and Pocahontas.
8. I love learning about the history of music groups and song.
9. My favorite Bible character is Daniel.
10. I played clarinet and bass clarinet in middle school.
11. I like to write missionaries.
12. Apples to apples is probably my favorite board game.
13. I prefer crunch peanut butter.
14. My favorite smoothie at Jamba Juice is Strawberry Surf Rider. :)
15. I love doing paperwork.
16. My favorite movie is Nacho Libre.
17. Washington D.C. is my favorite travel destination.
18. I absolutely love the beach.
19. I like to do the dishes by hand-- it's stress relieving.
20. My favorite temples are Manti and San Diego.


No comments: