Friday, February 18, 2011

Weight Watchers

Yup, that's right.  For the umpteenth time in my life I have once again joined Weight Watchers.  Only difference this time is that I think I've finally realized how my weight is impacting me negatively, and I want to change that.

Weight Watchers had made a lot of changes to it's program, and I like them.
For instance:
Almost all fruits and veggies are zero points.
It emphasizes whole grains.
It's kind of a low-carb program now, because carb content is the main determining factor of the points value.

Anyway, I thought I'd use my blog to track my progress and hold myself responsible.  I'll post at least weekly updates on how I've done for the week, my high and low moments, weight loss, etc.

So, to get you all caught up, here are my stats for the past weeks:

First week
Week's loss: 7 lbs.
Total loss: 7 lbs.

Second Week
Week's loss: 3.7 lbs.
Total loss: 10.7 lbs.

So after 2 weeks I'd reached my 5% goal!  My 10% goal is coming up in just a few weeks hopefully!

Another goal of mine is to add more exercise to my week.  At the current time, I haven't been sufficiently motivated, but hopefully soon I'll make time for it.

No comments: