Monday, February 28, 2011

Dating: Week 6 - Cookies and Games

This week I asked out a boy in my ward named Matt.  He's a funny guy who I don't know all that well, but I'm friends with his apartment.  We planned it as a double date with my friend Rachel and the guy I set her up with, Josh.  Turned out that 3 of Rachel's roommates and another friend wanted to join, so somehow they all got dates and we did a huge 6-couple group date.

Our original plan to make cookies was difficult to do with 12 people, so only some of us could actually help with that part.  We did no bakes, and then set them out to dry while we played some games.  We played The Game of Things, a new favorite we've discovered, and then we played Catch Phrase.  Both were very funny.  We had a great time together.

Matt was kind of quiet, I think he's a very contemplative kind of guy, but I had a good time getting to know him a little better, and he was good at initiating questions and returning mine.

Overall, a great night with friends and lots of fun. :)

No comments: